If cancellation is required after payment has been made before receiving goods:
- Reason for cancellation
- Proof of payment to be sent.
- Consumer banking details
- Cancellation time frame of 24 hours from placement of order
- If order is cancelled within given time frame no penalty will be charged
- If Order is cancelled after 24 hours of order, an 10% penalty charge will be incurred for the processing of the specific order.
- At no given time there after are you able to cancel your Contract
- Once you place an order with us, and if you would like to cancel your order prior to shipment; please call during business hours. If your order has not yet been processed or authorized through our payment system, and your credit card has not been charged, then there is no fee. If your order has already been processed/authorized and/or if your credit card was charged, then there will be a 5% cancellation fee for your order – no exceptions.
- processed or authorized through our payment system, and your credit card has not been charged, then there is no fee. If your order has already been processed/authorized and/or if your credit card was charged, then there will be a 5% cancellation fee for your order – no exceptions.
At Invest Solar we use a specified courier services which has experience in handling fragile goods.
- Export restrictions offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- A courier fee will be stipulated on your quotation.
- Orders placed before 12pm will be delivered same day, any orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the following day (applies to Local Deliveries only)
- Goods will be delivered within 2-5 working days. (out of Region)
- A SMS will be sent out to the client when their shipment is being loaded for delivery, again when their shipment is on route for delivery, and the last SMS once delivery of shipment is complete.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
WE HAVE A RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Provision of goods and services by Invest Solar (PTY) Ltd is subject to availability. In Case of unavailability Invest Solar (PTY) Ltd will refund the client in full within 7 working days.
- All returns need to be made within 7 working days for Exchange or refund.
- Upon return proof of purchase is required and an inspection will be carried out by the technical department, if there are clear signs of the goods being tampered with, warranty will be voided.
- Upon acceptance of return from Invest Solar a credit or refund will be passed based on meeting the Return Criteria’s to your original method of payment, within 30 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Damaged goods should be notified to Invest Solar once the customer receives his/her goods, if we are not notified within 24 hours after the receipt of purchase then the goods fall under warranty.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will also be deducted from your refund.
- A 10% administration fee will be applied if you cancel your order after 48 hours regardless of your order been shipped or not. If the supplier has shipped your order, you (the purchaser) will have to pay the shipping charges for returning the product plus a 15% restocking fee.
- Depending on your address, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you can be 3 working days to 7 working days typically.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- We regret, only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, only exchanged.
- After inspecting the order, immediately write a description of the discrepancy on the Delivery Receipt and inform the Driver. After noting all discrepancies, please sign for Delivery.
- Note: If damage is not recorded and brought to the driver’s attention, the carrier will not honour any damage claim.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the equipment, we distribute and the potential risks to personal and public safety and property, we are unable to accept the return of any products from the below manufacturers which has left the warehouse, unless it involves the following: error on our part, carrier damage, defective product, incorrect product, or extra product you did not order.
- Batteries are exempt from being returned.
- Solar Panels
- Before filing a ‘Freight Damages’ claim, you must collect the following:
- Pictures of the damaged packaging and product
- A copy of the Delivery Receipt and Invoice
- Return, refund and exchange queries need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest Solar (PTY) LTD shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the promotion of access to information act 2 of 2000(PAIA).
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Card transactions will be acquired for Invest Solar (PTY) Ltd via Paygate (PTY) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African acquiring banks. Paygate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely secure socket layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. For security certificate and security policy, go to paygate.co.za
- Customer details will be stored by Invest Solar (PTY) Ltd, separately from card details which are entered by the client on Paygate’s secure site. For more details on Paygate refer to paygate.co.za